Wednesday, November 11, 2015

TVpad HK TVB video on demand app and HK livestream app finally working again after DNS change

TVpad HK TVB video on demand app and HK livestream app finally working again after DNS change

It seems the comprehensive HK video on demand app with video's from TVB, J2, etc is working again on my TVpad. The HK livestream app is also working again after I have changed my DNS number.

So after almost 2 weeks, it seems they have fixed the problem (at least for now). So luckily, it's not game over yet for the TVpad device. 

For the latest news situation about TVpad 1, TVpad2 or TVpad3, read this post:
Latest news about TVpad 1,2 or 3 models 
 

2 comments:

  1. I got it working initially by changing the DNS but a message to update came and after I updated then I've got blocked from assessing again even if I change the DNS. Any solutions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need YOUKU & HITV apps for Tvpad2. any help will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

All the comments will be approved as soon as possible.