Monday, December 30, 2013

TVpad user does not exist message December 2013

TVpad user does not exist message December 2013

Recent days, many users around the world are getting the "user does not exist message" on their TV screen, even if their Internet connection is working. It's possible that your TVpad is working again now. If your TVpad (TVpad 2 or TVpad 3) is still not working (still getting the TVpad user does not exist message), change the DNS number to 61.139.54.66 and restart your TVpad. 

All my TVpad2 and 3 units are working fine after I have changed the DNS number to 61.139.54.66. It could take a while (maybe hours) before you see the green icon again on your TV screen, so don't shut down your TVpad even if it don't work after a minute.

See this post how to change the DNS number: tvpadm233.blogspot.com/2013/10/how-to-fix-tvpad-user-does-not-exist-message.html

1 comments:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

All the comments will be approved as soon as possible.