Thursday, October 10, 2013

TVpad servers should be restored now

TVpad servers should be restored now

There are reports coming in that the tvpad servers have been restored wordwide and everything should be back to normal. If you still get the user does not exist message on your TVpad2 or TVpad M121S, please contact the customer service about this matter.

You could also try change the DNS number if the user does not exist message still appear on your screen, see this post how to change the TVPad DNS number: Change TVpad DNS number to fix user does not exist message

4 comments:

  1. It does not work for my TV Pad M121S firmware 3.26 in Toronto Canada. Is the DNS changed again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tv pad 2 is not working, Dns problem or error code 1 showing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow all your instructions everything was working well, except when I click on any of the movie icon or update on the firmware it kept saying (Load Fail!!) can't go on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TV PAD 2 , model: M233_4300, I have changed DNS to 49.213.10.163, it worked. however, accidentally deleted 粤港快看icon, can anybody teach me how to re-install. (note: I have search the entire app store, cannot find this icon !
    Philip

    ReplyDelete

All the comments will be approved as soon as possible.